PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL ASSOCIATED SERVICES AND SYSTEMS MAY BE HOUSED ON SERVERS IN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, INFORMATION WE COLLECT (INCLUDING COOKIES) ARE PROCESSED AND STORED IN THE UNITED STATES, WHICH MAY NOT OFFER THE SAME LEVEL OF PRIVACY PROTECTION AS THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU RESIDE OR ARE A CITIZEN. BY USING THE SERVICES AND PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER TO AND PROCESSING OF THE INFORMATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users
- Your Account information: You provide your email, or log in for a third-party account (like Facebook), to create an online or application account (“Account”) or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number, andemail address.
- Customer Support: When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including information about the Phisco electronics and/or consumer products (“Products”) that you own and contact details, so that we can provide customer support.
Product Usage Information
- Product monitoring: We collect information about how you set up and use our Products, such asfunctions used; operations performed; time, frequency, and duration of your activities within the Services, and any unique identifiers associated with your Product. For example, we collect the time period you connected the Product to the Application and the time of the last connection, as well as what operations you used in the Account, settings, and other functions in our Products.
- Images and biometric information: If you choose to enable imaging and biometric features in our Products, we will collect and process certain information collected from our Products, such as face images and underlying face prints. This information enables your Product to recognize familiar faces and to notify you of familiar and unknown people. These features may also allow you to utilize the Services to create and save video or photographic images of individuals. Depending on where you live and how you configure the Products and Services, you may need to get explicit consent before using our Products to create and save video or photographic images and/or scan and match the faces of people.
Device and Other Automatically Collected Information
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about Device, such asuser settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services.
Our Services use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow Phisco to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services,and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which Phisco uses to recognize you when you return to the Services.
- Analytics services: Phisco also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.